We are offering a challenging yet exciting six months intern job position for candidates who meet or exceed the wanted qualifications provided below. In this position, the successful candidate is mainly responsible for running experiments and collecting data, creating documents and reports to meet specific business needs. When working on this job, you will have valuable opportunities to practice engineering by applying the scientific and mathematics principle as well as knowledge you learned in college to practical ends as described hereinabove. You will also have opportunities to work on real worldwide leading products and gain experience and knowledge on product quality and process management skills. What's more, you will be working with a group of young, passionate, highly talented yet hard working engineers from whom you will learn good engineering practices.
1. A graduate student at his/her second year with a major in EE Engineering.
2. Excellent theoretical knowledge in EE engineering science
3. Be able to use common design tool such as Mentor DxDesigner/Protel to draw electrical schematics.
4. Thrill to learning new knowledge and skills, excellent English writing and reading skill.
5. Good interpersonal skills, honest, open and initiative.
6. Can communicate effectively and efficiently both in verbal and written format.